Saturday, January 9, 2016

May Recap

In the end of April the kids all started swim lessons. I couldn't believe how quickly Josh progressed after a few classes! By the end of the session he was able to swim a few yards and go under the water completely without plugging his nose. We need to start lessons again soon...spring and summer will be here before we know it. Cora wasn't a big fan of the lessons at first, but Miss Angie was great and so, so patient. Cora ended up loving it.


The rest of the pictures I took were very blurry cell phone pictures. Too bad.

Maya lost another tooth! (May 13, 2015)


Maya and Josh had an Art Preview/Music Concert night at their school and we got to see all of their great projects from the past year and listen to them sing songs. Looking at these pictures makes me realize how much Josh has thinned out over the past year. It makes me sad...he is not a little guy anymore.



Cora only had a few more days of sleeping in her crib before moving to the bottom bunk. It was such a sad day for me when we gave up on the crib. I'm not ready for my baby to grow up!


We spent a lot of time outside planting our garden and some pretty flowers from Blocks Nursery, took many trips to the park, drew cool pictures (Josh), and played with caterpillars and frogs.



It was a great month!

No comments: