Friday, October 31, 2014

Fund Run (September)

Maya and Josh's school do a yearly Fund Run to raise money for the school. We like to participate in this fundraiser because the money goes directly back to the school. The kids each raised over $100! Thanks to everyone who donated!



They let the kids go one grade at a time - 4th went first, down to the kindergarten kids last. It was fun to see Maya running with her class and laughing and waving at us as she went by. We saw a bunch of kids from Josh's class, but I didn't see him anywhere. Finally, we see him running with the last group of kids with huge crocodile tears streaming down his face. He was running like he was being chased by an axe murderer. Turns out he was afraid of getting ran over by kids who were running behind him. I felt bad he got so worked up over something like that. The next lap around I couldn't find Maya but after a few minutes I saw that Josh and Maya were together. She had gone back to help him and make him feel comfortable. She can be such a sweet sister sometimes and I am grateful. I love their red faces in these pictures!

No comments: